Publications & Media
Carr Center Discussion Papers
- Half a Century After Malcolm X Came to Visit: Reflections on the Thin Presence of African Thought in Global Justice Debates. CCPD 2019-007.
- Discrimination, Cognitive Biases and Human Rights Violations. CCPD 2019-006. April 2019.
- Human Rights and Foreign Policy from FDR to Trump. CCPD 2019-005, April 2019.
- How can advocates, activists, and academics work with technology companies to advance human rights? When do public “name and shame” campaigns make a difference compared to confidential conversations? Next week @BKCHarvard. t.co/6zsbIPUffS
- Read our new report, The War on Voting Rights, which outlines voter suppression efforts, and the policy shifts we can make to address them. #VoterSuppression #VotingRights t.co/eEuZBK54PX t.co/9dHhEwvsoh
- Joined by @CarrCenter director Mathias Risse, I led a discussion about AI and its implications for rights and humanity. Bringing new ideas back to @SMPAGWU where my students & I will discuss the same next week. t.co/AkaszH65ae
Policy recommendations from our report, The War on Voting Rights:
*Eliminate burdensome voting restrictions
*Prevent partisan gerrymandering
*Restore the Voting Rights Act
*Regulate campaign finance