The Carr Center's affiliated faculty members teach a number of popular HKS degree courses, advise students, and develop unique curricular materials. In addition, the Carr Center supports HKS students with funding opportunities, support for student-led events and initiatives, research and applied learning experiences, skills workshops, and more.
- Thanks to @Harvard for this great interview with Carr Center's Doug Johnson! Young Florida #GunSafety protesters show dedication and sophistication, Harvard lecturer says, but they need a blueprint t.co/DlcVpAZkIW
Tonight @HarvardIOP Forum - @DMiliband speaks-
The #Refugee Crisis and What Can Be Done About It.
- Thanks to @stephenWalt for tonight’s talk. If you missed it, you can watch the recording on our FB page. #humanrights t.co/5N9owWeyh8 t.co/zjB4h4pOno
- Tonight! @BelferCenter's @stephenWalt will present as part of Carr's speaker series - The Fierce Urgency of Now: #HumanRights in 2018. Walt will give a talk titled "Same As It Ever Was? U.S. Human Rights Policy under Donald #Trump." Join us at 5:30. t.co/0bd1vLcbj5
On April 2nd & 3rd, @CarrCenter, @SMPAGWU, @ElliottSchoolGW & @WorldBank host "Contentious Narratives." We will look at #disinformation that undermines #humanrights & war crimes documentation. #fakenews h/t @ICTlivingston t.co/jfwfSkG8xm t.co/1TbYZnlXeF
- A new report from the Carr Center outlines the media's ability to push back on the idea of 'Fake News,' and why the concept of #FakeNews has undermined media credibility. @neimanreports t.co/PHufJ2sAvX t.co/vBspsd00D2
- @HUMORus thank you for sharing.
- Starting in 30 minutes - The Fierce Urgency of Now: Human Rights in 2018, with speaker Bill Rapp. Bill will give a talk titled “Use of Military Force in the War on Terror in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.” T-520, Allison Dining Room.