The Carr Center's affiliated faculty members teach a number of popular HKS degree courses, advise students, and develop unique curricular materials. In addition, the Carr Center supports HKS students with funding opportunities, support for student-led events and initiatives, research and applied learning experiences, skills workshops, and more.
- You can learn more about @JusticeHarvard and Professor Sandel, as well as watch his entire course on #justice here: t.co/sxhcSR9PgY #humanrights t.co/Gk8pVAApKV
- Do we live in a “post truth” world? @malachybrowne discusses in our latest joint podcast with @DeclarationsPod. t.co/HWLxZcyxtG t.co/c6B4nNd202
- How resilient is liberal democracy? Carr Center's Senior Fellow John Shattuck examines this question in our report: "Trump's First Year: How Resilient is Liberal Democracy in the US?" t.co/ZJEHYDT0va t.co/9PRT0QIIzc
- YOU can read these reports as well! Corruption Symposium Report: t.co/qSz3QIyvLq Human Rights Documentation in Limited Access Areas: t.co/wdfnLDRpVb Human Rights and #AI - t.co/M6BkwW3vfN #HumanRights @hks_digital t.co/lnZR0ZsVOL
- So glad to have you on (the!) board, @AshleyJudd. Looking forward to working with you on pressing #humanrights issues of today, including #disinformation, #AI, #modernslavery & #HumanTrafficking, #VAWG, #grandcorruption and more. t.co/PXyr5SYjWU