The women and men who make up the Carr Center are among the most distinguished scholars of human rights in the world. Experts in a range of disciplines and fields, all are dedicated to vital, creative research.
- The science of contemporary street protest: New efforts in the United States
- Book Review: Have Human Rights Failed?
- Trump wants to “detect mass shooters before they strike.” It won’t work.
- The physics of dissent and the effects of movement momentum
- Renewing Rights and Responsibilities in the U.S.
- Erica Chenoweth illuminates the value of nonviolent resistance in societal conflicts.