The women and men who make up the Carr Center are among the most distinguished scholars of human rights in the world. Experts in a range of disciplines and fields, all are dedicated to vital, creative research.
- Brazilian Supreme Court Justice Talks Ethics and Technology at Kennedy School
- The Education of an Idealist
- Technological Revolution, Democratic Recession and Climate Change: The Limits of Law in a Changing World
- Civil Action and the Dynamics of Violence
- The physics of dissent and the effects of movement momentum
- Trump wants to “detect mass shooters before they strike.” It won’t work.