The women and men who make up the Carr Center are among the most distinguished scholars of human rights in the world. Experts in a range of disciplines and fields, all are dedicated to vital, creative research.
- The Future is a Moving Target: Predicting Political Instability
- Human Rights, Artificial Intelligence and Heideggerian Technoskepticism: The Long (Worrisome?) View. CCDP 2019-002. February 2019.
- The Social Construction of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. CCDP 2019-001, February 2019.
- Introducing the Nonviolent Action in Violent Contexts (NVAVC) dataset
- Conference Report: Human Rights, Ethics, and Artificial Intelligence
- The Politics of Terror