The women and men who make up the Carr Center are among the most distinguished scholars of human rights in the world. Experts in a range of disciplines and fields, all are dedicated to vital, creative research.
- Human Rights Documentation in Limited Access Areas: The Use of Technology in War Crimes and Human Rights Abuse Investigations
- Corruption Symposium Report
- Human Rights and Artificial Intelligence: An Urgently Needed Agenda
- The Prospects, Problems, and Proliferation of Recent UN Investigations of International Law Violations
- Trump's First Year: How Resilient is Liberal Democracy in the US?
- How Trump Just Might Close Guantanamo Prison