Join us for a tribute to the profound life and work of John Ruggie, whose efforts to create the United Nations Global Compact and the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights have made the world a more equal and just place.
- Anita Ramasastry | Chair, UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights
- Mary Ruggie | Former Adjunct Professor, Harvard University
- Mathias Risse | Faculty Director, Carr Center for Human Rights Policy; Berthold Beitz Professor in Human Rights, Global Affairs and Philosophy, HKS
- Rachel Davis | Vice President, Shift
- Kathryn Sikkink (Moderator) | Ryan Family Professor of Human Rights Policy, HKS
Registration link here: https://harvard.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcrcOirpz8pGdQkgZK72aX7MuWkimlWlF6Z