DEADLINE: June 30, 2019, 5 pm and Dec 1, 2019, 5 pm
Fellowship applications for Carr Center Fellows positions are accepted on a rolling basis. These applications are reviewed twice a year – in June and December – for a semester or year-long appointments with the Carr Center.
To apply, please submit the following to Executive Director Sushma Raman (email@example.com) with the subject line "Carr Center General Fellowship Application _LastName". Please include the following documents:
- Application form (Word or PDF)
- Executive summary of the proposal (up to 200 words)
- Project proposal that outlines the background or context, the proposed nature of your research project or intervention. Please also include how your work will fit in with the Carr Center’s work and HKS, and the anticipated impact (up to 3 pages)
- CV or Resume
- Relevant writing sample (up to 5 pages)
- 3 professional references
All Fellows are expected to submit a final, written product at the close of their fellowship. Carr Center Fellowships are unpaid.