The women and men who make up the Carr Center are among the most distinguished scholars of human rights in the world. Experts in a range of disciplines and fields, all are dedicated to vital, creative research.
- Conference Report: Technology & Human Rights in the 21st Century
- Democracy and Its Discontents
- Rape Myths and the Cross-Cultural Adaptation of the Illinois Rape Myth Acceptance Scale in China
- Fighting Terrorism - and the urge to ignore our basic American principles
- Karadzic verdict is a victory for civilization
- The Strategic Costs of Torture